30's Groupies

Thursday, March 14, 2013

This is 30

I'm a couple months into 30 and I've decided it really is just a number. All the cliches about you being as old as you feel are true! I hope you'll all forgive me for my chronic absence but its been hard to sit and post about my to do list when life is in front of me demanding to be lived.

One important thing I did want to say is that even though I didn't finish everything on this epic 29 bucket list, I am about to embark on the one trip that made the top of the list...I'm under an hour away from flying out to Europe! 3 days and nights in London then a whole 10 days traipsing around Italy! Whoever said that everything goes downhill after 30 clearly wasn't even trying to enjoy the little things.

Youth maybe wasted on the young that don't know how to take advantage of it but I'm definitely done sitting back and waiting for things to happen. Here's to 30 and all the great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do I care what you, my reader, has to say? Of course I do! Leave it below for your own 15 minutes (or less) of blog fame =)